With limited time and expensive diet plans, individuals have a hard time seeking for healthy alternatives to lose weight. Therefore, acupuncture has become a reliable way for weight loss, as it not only aids in losing weight but also leaves the body feeling relaxed and stress-free. Unlike other weight loss plans, acupuncture does not have negative effects on the human body; rather it leaves the body in a better form.
When acupuncture is used for weight loss, it stimulates different areas of the body. The insertion of needles activates certain areas of the body that leads to a healthy mind and better physical health. When using acupuncture as a way to shed extra pounds, there is no need to use different weight loss supplements. However, if running is added, the results will be even faster.
1. Is It Effective?
Acupuncture improves blood circulation that leads to energy flow. With good energy flow in the body, more calories will burn. It promotes weight loss by suppressing appetite and increasing metabolism, and this means there will be a healthier use of the nutrients that are being eaten.
Fun Fact – Since acupuncture helps reduce stress and anxiety, it can help one avoid binge eating.
2. Higher Levels of Endorphins
Acupuncture helps release endorphins. Endorphins are a part of the limbic system that contains receptors that allow people to interact. Although it cannot replace the desire to lose weight, it can motivate individuals to solve their weight problem and live a healthy life.
3. Weight Loss Goals via Acupuncture
A few objectives must be identified when using acupuncture for weight loss. These include:
- Metabolism must be accelerated through physical activity to burn fat
- Stress must be reduced so that the person does not binge eat
- Digestive function must be improved
- Unnecessary hunger should be avoided
4. Forces Within
Qi is believed to be the vital force of the human body. An excess or deficiency of Qi leads to imbalances that are seen as an illness. Acupuncture is supposed to fix the imbalance in your body through the stimulation of acupoints.
Obesity or weight gain can result from:
- Deficiency of primary Qi
- Not enough Qi in the stomach and spleen
- Excessive heat in intestines and stomach
To restore the balance of Qi, needles are inserted in the following parts of the body:
- Stomach – Inserting fine needles has found to be effective in restoring the balance of
- Endocrine – This helps with the retention of fluids that are found in the body.
- Spleen – This is linked with hormonal imbalance.
- Thyroid – This point is connected to slow metabolism.
- Kidney- It relates to water retention and the nervous system.
Acupuncture for weight loss will show positive results and it is the best way to improve physical and mental health. It will fix all body imbalances and help burn calories faster.